6. What is the care instruction for SilkSac?
SilkSac is a very delicate product as its removable batting consists of 100% silk
floss filling. The silk floss batting should avoid washing if possible. Frequent
washing can cause the silk floss to become lumpy, which means the silk floss
layering system has been compromised. The SilkSac cover is intended to keep
the SilkSac batting clean and free of maintenance. However if the SilkSac
batting has to be washed, then please follow the following instructions:
1. Try spot cleaning by hand with mild soap.
2. Rinse thoroughly in warm water.
3. Lay flat to drip off excess water.
4. Tumble dry in dryer in low heat setting.